The VINSAK Inkjet System VIS720-i is 72mm wide per module and has 360dp inative resolution.
The VINSAK Inkjet System VIS720-i is 72mm wide per module and has 360dp inative resolution. Wider print width can be achieved by adding additional print head modules. The VINSAK Inkjet System VIS 720-i can print on a variety of different substrates, i.e. various offset papers, coated papers, gloss papers, films etc.
- New compact 72 mm single-head 360 dpi DOD Piezo high-speed print head for the industrial print market.
- Printing resolutions of 360 x 180 dpi, 360 x 360 dpi and 360 x 720 dpi.
- Grayscale – 8 level grayscale with drop sizes of 14pl to 42 pl.
- Print speed – 120 m/min @ 360 x 180 dpi, 80 m/min @ 360 x 360 dpi and 60 m/min @ 360 x 720 dpi.
- Print job transfer through USB, ethernet & WiFi.
- Maximum printing width single module is 72 mm and scalable up to 360 mm.
- High quality native bar-codes at both “picket fence” and “ladder” orientation.
- The VIS 720-i also brings standards with the the industry-leading Software that includes functionality for:
- Digital Workflow – Soft proofing and remote job setup. Open integration with industry standard databases.
- Software comes with all standard industrial and mailing barcodes – including intelligent Mail Code and Data matrix.
- Support for variable graphics and variable data (multiple fonts and variable within text elements).
- Integration with VINSAK Camera Systems, Matching Systems and Read/Print technology.
- 100% accountability via VINSAK direct support network.
|Print head type||Konica Minolta KM1024i|
|Technology||Piezo drop on demand (DOD)|
|Image Resolution & Speed||360 x 180 dpi, 360 x 360 dpi and 360 x 720 dpi|
|Printing Width of Each Print Head||72 mm|
|Ink Types||Water based, solvent based, or UV curable ink depending on customer requirements, product material and application|
|Printing Speed||120 m/min @ 360 x 180 dpi, 80 m/min @ 360 x 360 dpi and 60 m/min @ 360 x 720 dpi.|
|Grey Levels||Grayscale – 8 level grayscale|
|Drop volume range||14pl to 42pl|
|Ink Supplies||1, 3, 5, 10 liter bulk ink bottles are available||Operating Environment||Temperature: 5-60°C Relative humidity 60% air humidity, non-condensing|