THE LAMBORGHINI IS HERE…test
We live in a world driven by innovation. The Emerging Future is to look to partner with companies interested in creating the new industry paradigm. These industries will offer solutions instantly, constantly, with improved outcomes by orders of magnitude. Although packaging is a very mature industry, it too thrives and grows through a constant influx of innovation.
VINSAK is a name well known for introducing always a new paradigm to the printing industry. Once again has welcomed SYNCHROLINE – A Game Changer to the packaging industry. The Synchroline is capable of printing many different kinds of paper, light card board and flexible substrates. It is a true “Full” Servo press vs a number of “Pseudo” servo presses now flooding the market. It is common practise for manufacturers today to put one servo at the in-feed and another at the out-feed whereas retaining a main motor and a mechanical line shaft and still call it a “servo” press.
- Lombardi Synchroline is a 3-motors servo press.
- The way the motors in Lombardi are geared together is conceived in order to gain the best accuracy in register and to minimize the gear bars.
The “electronic shaft” keeps register very accurately by means of an independent servo per each print group. This printing press can be characterized as a modern working horse. It is equipped with printing groups governed singularly by brushless motors and the setting and maintenance of the printing register of the whole press is governed by the electric board with a system of register control. This ables to correct on real time the deviation from the register due to the extensions of the material. For the printing industry that looks for maximum versatility and the possibility of working on a wide gamma of materials.
SYNCHROLINE is equipped with A.B.S. printing unit
- Hi-Fitsystem: An innovative system is used for print rolls allowing for immediate fitting of cylinders of different diameter with no need for an adapter. In fact print rolls lay on a special algorithmically – studied curve that able to keep constant the printing pressure varying the roll diameter.
- Hi-Fixsystem: The plate cylinder is pneumatically clamped with a conical piston that grants ir-reversibility of motion and reduces motions and vibrations to a minimum.
- Hi-DynamiXsystem: The blade is pressured against the anilox roller with pneumatical system, determining an auto-adaptive pressure dynamic, resulting in the best ink distribution
- Hi-InX system: When the machine stops, the ink roller (anilox) is first removed, followed (after a settable time) by the print cylinder, in order to clean ink in excess (an essential operation when using non-UV inks).
It is fully automatic electronic pre-registration system: minimum material waste, minimum waste of time, maximum precision. Fully automatic register controls with parameterization system for perfect registration on extensible materials. Electronic tension control for perfect tensioning of different substrates along with Quality analysis system.
The important thing for converters to remember about innovation is that it never ends. There is always something new and exciting on the horizon and the spoils of success belong to those who are able to first to capitalize on them.
For the last 2 decades, A&A labels is India’s one of the prominent manufacturers and exporters of a wide range of Industrial Labels, Industrial Stickers, Custom Industrial Labels & other Packaging and Promotional Material. Having a set of advanced prepress, press and post press machines which is operated by team of diligent experts.
Mr. Saurabh Jain of A&A Labels said that “Addition of Synchroline 430 has opened up new applications and allows us to work on wide gamma of materials. The machine has offered us the opportunity to produce labels on flexible film as well as begin the production of mono-cartons, thereby expanding our portfolio and market reach beyond the regional level.”
Mr. Jain greatly appreciates Lombardi and its technicians’ ability to satisfy his requirements including some machine specific solutions. The addition of this line will double our capacity in terms of converting Self Adhesive materials and we expect a growth of more than 100% in our top line in this financial year itself.
“As a company we put lot of effort into our solutions that are truly innovative and address real needs among our customers. It’s been impressive to watch A & A Labels expands their production with Synchroline and further strengthen their business” said Mr. Ranesh Bajaj.
VINSAK Label Printing Solutions offer an unbeatable combination of print quality, flexibility, versatility and productivity and are helping A&A meet the growing demands of its customers. All the VINSAK solutions are designed with overarching principles of profitability, quality, flexibility and sustainability in mind. With these guiding principles and a deep, intimate knowledge of its customers, VINSAK continues to be one of the industry’s leading innovators and supplier of products and solutions.
The coming year will hopefully see a spurt in Lombardi installations in India and the coming Label Expo in Brussels should be a good showcase for the same.