ABG - Converter Series 3
ABG’s Converter Series 3 is a fully modular converting line, which can be customised to meet your individual needs. Whatever your customers require, this system can provide – from rotary die cutting, flexo printing, inkjet printing and laminating to hot and cold foil applications. Better still, the quality of each job can be guaranteed by their fully integrated, 100% fleyeVision camera inspection system. And, if the customer requirements change in the future, your Converter Series 3 system can be changed too, with a wide range options and extras that can be retrofitted. Your investment is therefore secure.
Available in four web widths – 330mm, 430mm, 530mm and 670mm the Converter Series 3 offers innovative design, first class engineering and proven capability. It can therefore deliver a real competitive advantage to your business. Here are just a few of the most popular modules and options:
- -Unwinds – available to handle 700mm, 1000mm and 1250mm diameter rolls.
- -Rotary die cutting and sheeting unit – with matrix rewind.
- -Flexographic coating and printing units – to deliver high quality results.
- -UV, IR or hot air driers – flexible curing options for all applications.
- -Bulk waste rewinding – for quickly removing large areas of waste.
- -Lamination – under, over, delamination and re-lamination modules, as well as web turn bars.
- -Slitting – scissor, razor or crush, with time-saving automatic knife setting units.
- -Rewinding – single, twin or turret – to complete your work efficiently.
- -Contact stripping – for delicate substrates and complex shapes.
- -Ink jet printing integration – complete integration for improved capabilities.
|Max web width:||330mm (13″),
|Minimum web width:||200mm (8″),
|Unwind Mandrel diameter:||76mm (3″)|
|Maximum unwind roll diameter:||700mm (27.5″) or 1000mm (40″)|
|Matrix rewind spindle diameter:||76mm (3″)|
|Matrix rewind maximum roll diameter:||700mm (27.5″)|
|Rewind mandrel diameter:||76mm (3″) (Other sizes are available)|
|Product rewind maximum roll diameter (Upper position):||600mm (23.5″), 700mm (27.5″), 1000mm (40″)|
|Max running speed (when die cutting):||220 m/min|